Vimeo OTT users can leverage their existing Vimeo videos to distribute as content for their customers. This will allow you to directly add the Vimeo videos to your OTT site without reuploading them.
To begin, make sure your OTT site is connected to your Vimeo account.
- If you have created your OTT Site from Vimeo, you’re all set.
- If you have created your OTT site another way, be sure to read the instructions on how to connect your accounts.
Once you’ve connected your Vimeo account, you can add your Vimeo content directly from the Content page of your OTT Admin.
- In the navigation bar, click Content > Videos.
- Once you’re on the Videos page, you’ll see a dropdown on the left with an option to Add Vimeo Videos.
3. Click Add Vimeo Videos and you’ll see a window appear that lists all of your existing Vimeo videos.
Note: Currently, your Vimeo folders will not appear in this interface; use the search bar to find a specific video you’re looking for.
Select the video(s) you would like to distribute to your customers, then click the Add to OTT button. You’ll see a success message and your Vimeo videos will be linked to your OTT site.
4. Keep in mind that OTT does not have a copy of your video; this is the same video that resides in your Vimeo account. Deleting the video on Vimeo would remove the video on OTT as well.