Enterprise sellers can be sent additional reports via email about their customer activity. Below are some frequently asked questions we receive from clients about these reports.
- Can I add/remove a column to any of these reports?
- Not at this time. We regularly review these reports and will look into adding (or removing) columns that have been requested by multiple clients.
- Not at this time.
- The cancellations report does not; you can see which app users canceled in the Customers CSV.
- The rest of the reports do include apps, but Vimeo’s insight into app data is not as robust as the web. Please see your developer account(s) for additional details.
Cohort Retention Rates
- Are the “Subscribers” on this report only paying subscribers?
- Anyone with an active subscription to the site is included in the report, with the exception of API subscribers. This includes free trials as well.
- “Created” includes both free trials and anyone who was created without a free trial for any reason (e.g. someone who re-subscribed).
- What is the difference between the expiration date and the occurred date? Why would an expiration be earlier than the occurred date?
- Expiration is the last day that the user has access
- If the user cancels from pause, the expiration date may be significantly earlier than the set cancel and cancel from pause occurred dates.
- If the “cancel type” is Set Cancellation, then the expiration date may be later than the occurred date, because the user’s access has not been revoked yet.
- Sometimes, the expiration date is about an hour earlier than the “event occurred” date. This is expected behavior, caused by a backend job running on the database.