In this article
- Can I add/remove a column to any of these reports?
- Not at this time. We regularly review these reports and will look into adding (or removing) columns that have been requested by multiple clients.
- Not at this time.
- The cancellations report does not; you can see which app users canceled in the Customers CSV.
- The rest of the reports do include apps, but Vimeo’s insight into app data is not as robust as the web. Please see your developer account(s) for additional details.
- What is the difference between the expiration date and the occurred date? Why would an expiration be earlier than the occurred date?
- Expiration is the last day that the user has access
- If the user cancels from pause, the expiration date may be significantly earlier than the set cancel and cancel from pause occurred dates.
- If the “cancel type” is Set Cancellation, then the expiration date may be later than the occurred date, because the user’s access has not been revoked yet.
- Sometimes, the expiration date is about an hour earlier than the “event occurred” date. This is expected behavior, caused by a backend job running on the database.