The featured carousel is a way to highlight your content in a larger visual manner by creating a category that contains the work you want to spotlight. You can have up to 20 items in your featured carousel. Note that you can only feature one category on your site.
- First, create a category if you haven't already done so.
- Next, click the Categories header on the Content page. Select the category you wish to feature and the edit panel will slide out
- Under the Discovery tab of the panel, navigate to Featured and check the Feature this category checkbox.
- You can also select Automatically cycle if you want the carousel to cycle through each item automatically.
Note: If you add content to your featured carousel, we recommend uploading a featured image on the videos in the category to prevent possible distortion of your video's default thumbnails.
- Under the Distribution tab and make sure the Visibility is set to Published.
- Be sure to save all your changes.
On your site, you will see the featured carousel displayed at the top of the page.