If you are having trouble uploading your videos to your OTT site, here are some troubleshooting tips that could help:
- Alter filename - Try removing all spaces or strange text characters from the video filename, and try again.
- Check compression - If your video is failing at the processing stage, make sure it's compressed to our specs listed here: Video Compression Settings.
- Switch browsers - Sometimes, trying another internet browser does the trick.
- Restart router or modem - Your issues could be reliant on your network setup. Refreshing these may help.
- Try Dropbox - When all else fails, you could attempt to upload/sync the file to your Dropbox account, then transfer to Vimeo OTT like this: Uploading with Dropbox.
As always, if you have further issues, contact us.