If you already have a website for your work and want to use Vimeo OTT to sell, you can embed a trailer to integrate the viewing experience on your pre-existing site and offer a redirect for the checkout.
Note: You can only embed the trailer widget on your external website. Once someone subscribes, they are redirected to a Vimeo OTT hosted page to view your video content. The paid videos do not get embedded on your external site.
Follow these steps to embed your trailer:
- From your Admin, navigate to Distribution > Promote.
- In the lower-left corner, select Embed trailer.
- On the Trailer Embed page, you'll see the embedded preview video at the top of the page with the embed code underneath it.
- You can change the following settings to customize the look of the embed.
- Product - Select which product trailer you want to embed.
- Width & Height - Change the size of the embed.
- Responsive Embed - Make the embed responsive to the size of the viewer's window/device rather than a fixed size.
- Color options - Change the button color in the embed.
- Visibility options - Choose if you want the Title, Price, Buy button, and Share button visible within the embed.
- Copy the Embed code from the page and paste it into an HTML field on your site or blog.