If you have videos in your Dropbox account and you want to upload them to Vimeo OTT:
- Head to your Videos page which is under Content in the main navigation.
- Click the Upload Videos button.
- Click the Upload from Dropbox link.
- Connect your Dropbox account to Vimeo OTT by logging in to Dropbox and authorizing Vimeo OTT.
- Once you have done that, a pop-up window showing your Dropbox account with folders will appear.
- Navigate to the video(s) you wish to add and select it to start uploading it to Vimeo OTT.
- You will be emailed when the transcoding is complete.