Vimeo OTT provides you with data and analytics that you can use to help grow your business and drive sales. All data is contained within the Vimeo OTT Dashboard, which you'll see when you log in to your Vimeo OTT site.
The data available to you includes:
- Retrieving historical subscribers & viewership data from January 1, 2018 till date for the daily, weekly and monthly time intervals in viewership and subscribers report.
- Customer growth metrics in the form of the Subscribers report to gain real-time business insights on total and net gain/loss in subscribers and trials count, churn rate, lifetime customer value, trends over time, including the ability to segment by platform or country.
- Calculate the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) or the gross revenue for payments processed by Vimeo OTT per month
- All transaction activity of your customers and their data, including customer email addresses and geographic location of purchase. Customise the metrics and filter and export the CSV in one click. Check all the possible video product transactions here.
- Viewership report to review your content metrics such as time watched, views, finishes, and unique viewers across the entire site and branded apps for all VOD and Live videos with the ability to segment by Platform, Country or Videos.
- Real-time sales information for all available products to buy and rent. Filter by dates, products, or both.
- Google Analytics integration for additional tracking.
- Enterprise users can receive additional OTT template reports upon request with your account managers.