Need your producer to see your weekly sales? Have a designer that needs access to your site code? In the Members tab of the Settings section, you can add people to your Vimeo OTT Admin with 2 levels of access:
- Admin - Full site access, including adding new users and editing user permissions.
- Member - All stats and site-editing privileges, but can't add other users, doesn't see monthly statements, and can't modify where we send your money at the end of the month.
To add a member or admin, go to your dashboard and navigate to Settings > Manage team.
At the top of the page, click Add team member. Type in the email address of the desired member, then click Add to send an email invite.
Once a member has been added, they will appear at the top of the list on the Members page. To edit the member's status, open the drop-down menu on the right side of their listing. The options are:
- Promote to admin: The member will be given Admin status and Admin privileges.
- Make Owner: Transfer ownership of your account from you to the selected member. Each account can only have one owner so only do this if you no longer wish to own your site (e.g. you leave the organization hosting the site).
- Remove: The member will be removed and can no longer edit your site or see your status.