IN THIS ARTICLE:
What are statements?
Statements are a report of your monthly sales. All gross sales, fee schedules, and geographic breakdown are included in your statements. Reports will be available to view on the web, or you can download PDF or CSV reports with all transaction details. A sample statement looks like this:
What is included in statements?
- Gross Sales: This is a sum of all purchases during the month.
- Refund Fees: You'll see this line item if a purchase from a prior month was refunded during the current month. The amount you'll see here is the purchase price minus the fees you paid since we don't charge you fees on transactions that are refunded.
- Chargeback Fees: You'll see this line item if a purchase from a prior month was charged back during the current month. The amount you'll see here is the purchase price plus chargeback fee minus the OTT fees you paid since we don't charge you fees on transactions that are charged back.
- Vimeo OTT Fees: This includes the percent of sales as well as transaction fees, coupon fees or fulfillment fees.
- 10% of transactions: sum of fees charged as a percentage of your sales price (Gross Sales sales x 10%)
- 50 cents: sum of fees charged for each transaction completed (# of purchases x $0.50)
- $1 per subscriber per month
- $1 for API fulfillments
- Coupon Fees: most coupons are free but some films will have expenses related to bulk coupons or special merchandise-related coupons
- Net: This is the amount we will send to you this month. We calculate this amount by netting all fees out of the Gross Sales.
All calculations are made in USD, but the payout you receive will be converted to your account currency. The transacted currency will be converted to your payout settlement currency using the exchange rates at the time of the transaction, not the time of payout.
Sales by product
This page shows a breakdown of sales per product.
Sales by region
This page shows a breakdown of sales that took place in each state of the United States as well as a breakdown per country.