With time windowing (scheduling), you can specify a timeframe for your content to be released to and removed from the Vimeo OTT site.
Time windowing is helpful if you are scheduling episodes to be released in a specific cadence, if you have licensing deals where you need to honor when the content can be available on your site, or if you are creating marketing campaigns around exclusive content that are coming or going from your site.
⚠️Note: To ensure that a video is released by the intended time, we recommend scheduling the release 15 minutes in advance.
How can I schedule a video's release and expiration date on Vimeo OTT?
- First, make sure you’ve uploaded your video(s). Navigate to your Content dropdown and go to Videos.
- Click on the video you want to schedule.
- Select Distribution > Publish. You will see an option to Schedule release, which will publish the video at the specified time. There is also the option to Schedule expiration, which will unpublish the video at the specified time. By default, the release is "Available now" and the expiration is "No expiration."
- Open the dropdown menu and select Set publish time or Set expiration time if you want to configure either of these settings. You can then set the date and time the video is available. Note that the listed time is based on your current location.
- Click Save in the upper right corner when you are done to save your settings.