We track detailed analytics on the Stats tab of each of your videos. You can access information about who is watching your video, where they’re from, and what devices they use.
How to read your video stats
- Go to the Content tab of the admin, where you can see all of your uploaded Videos.
- Click on a video to select it, then navigate to the Stats tab.
You'll see a summary of playback, watch time, and completion (how many people watched at least 90%). You can also dig deeper into the analytics by clicking on the sections below.
- Playback: Unique plays, total finishes, and watch time broken down by day, plus a graph to show you change over time.
- Platforms: How many times the video has been viewed on the web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, Apple TV, or other.
- Geography: Plays, finishes, and watch time broken down by country.
- Subtitles: If you have subtitles uploaded, this section shows the number of plays for each subtitled version of your video.
The analytics script runs every 20 minutes; this means that stats are not updated in real-time.