We track detailed analytics on the Stats tab of each of your videos. You can access information about who is watching your video, where they’re from, and what devices they use.
How to read your video stats
- Go to the Content tab of the admin, where you can see all of your uploaded Videos.
- Click on a video to select it, then navigate to the Stats tab.
Playback: Unique plays, total finishes, and watch time broken down by day, plus a graph to show you change over time. You'll see a summary of playback, watch time, and completion (how many people watched at least 90%). You can also dig deeper into the analytics by clicking on the sections below.
- Playback: Plays, finishes, and watch time broken down by day, plus a graph to show you change over time.
- Platforms: How many times the video has been viewed on the web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, Apple TV, or other.
- Geography: Plays, finishes, and watch time broken down by region.
Stats are not updated in real-time, but you can expect your analytics to populate within three hours.
Stats for live videos
You can find stats for your live videos by going to your Content tab, then finding your live event there. Click into the live event, and scroll all the way down on the left sidebar to find the Stats tab. There, you'll see analytics for your live video as it's streaming. These numbers refresh upon page load.
Once your event is over, "Watching now" will say 0.
From the end of your live broadcast onward, your live video is converted to a regular VOD, and the analytics for it will be available in your dashboard, just as they would be for any other VOD. You can see the dashboard walkthrough here.
In the event that your live stream is stopped, and then started again, each session will result in a separate VOD clips. However, the Live Stats (as seen in the image above) for Total Viewers will be available from the Stats tab of the last event to go Live.