If you are unable to log into your Vimeo OTT account:
- Visit the Vimeo OTT's Forgotten Password page.
- Enter the email address associated with your Vimeo OTT site and click Reset Password.
- If there is a Vimeo OTT account associated with the email address that you entered, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders. If you are still unable to find this email, please contact us.
💡Tip: Add 'firstname.lastname@example.org’ to your contact list to ensure messages from Vimeo OTT do not end up in your spam folder.
⚠️Note: Reset links in the password reset email expires 2 hours after you’ve requested to reset your password. You will need to request a new password reset link.
If you are currently logged into your Vimeo OTT account and want to change your password:
- Visit your Vimeo OTT's Account Settings page and scroll to the Password boxes.
- Scroll mid-page to the new password boxes.
- Type the new password that you would like to change your account’s current password to in the New password box.
- Re-enter the new password for verification in the Re-enter password box.
⚠️ Note: In order for the updated settings on this page to take effect, you will need to enter your current password, and click Save.
If you are unable to reset your password after following these steps, please contact us.