To get to your Vimeo OTT site settings, click the Distribution tab, then Platforms. On that page, click Website Settings in the upper right corner.
On the Settings page, you can set:
- Theme - Want to select a different theme for your site? Read more. You can also edit the theme.
- Your website is live - You can toggle if you want your site visible to the public or only to your site members.
- Title - The title and description should summarize your content and will be search engine optimized. Your site title will also appear at the top of your web page.
- Description - Your movie or site description. Note that this is metadata that would appear in search engine search results, not on your site's homepage; a description on the homepage would need to be added via the theme editor (Hero Promotion > Short Description).
- Subdomain - Change your Vimeo OTT URL: http://purplefitness.vhx.tv
- Custom domain - Set the URL you want to point to your Vimeo OTT site. eg: "http://purplefitness.com" Learn more here.
- Comments - By default, commenting on your videos are off sitewide. If you turn them on, you must agree to moderate comments.
- Forums - You can activate a place on your site for your community to talk with you and each other about your content or other relevant topics. Forums are off by default; if you choose to enable forums, you are responsible for moderation.
- Made for Kids - If your content is primarily targeting minors (e.g. children's shows), you must turn on Made for Kids.
- Browse Options - Toggle on rows for automatically created categories, namely Movies and Series collections.
- Facebook Page - Enter your Facebook page's URL to provide a link to your Facebook page on your site.
- Twitter Username - Provide a link to your Twitter profile on your site.
- Google Analytics ID - Learn more about Google Analytics here.
- Segment Key - If you are using Segment to track data, provide the key here.
- Pixels - Check out our guide on using Facebook Twitter, Adwords, and other products' pixels here.
- Block Anonymous IP - If you are geoblocking your content, enabling this setting can prevent users from accessing it using a VPN.
- Appearance - When you use our discovery feature, you can choose which set of information is displayed to your audience on the video's detail pages.
- Delete this site - This will permanently remove your Vimeo OTT site from Vimeo OTT. More info here.