To get to your Vimeo OTT site settings, click the Distribution tab, then Platforms. On that page, click Website Settings next to your site.
On the Settings page, you can set:
- Design - Here you can change the design of your Vimeo OTT site. Read more.
- Theme - Want to select a different theme for your site? Read more.
- Site visibility - You can toggle if you want your site visible to the public or only to your site members.
- Title - The title and description should summarize your content and will be search engine optimized. Your site title will also appear at the top of your web page.
- Description - Your movie or site description.
- Google Analytics ID - Learn more about Google Analytics here.
- Facebook Pixels - Check out the guide here.
- Facebook URL
- Twitter Username
- VHX subdomain - Change your Vimeo OTT url: http://spacemovie.vhx.tv
- Custom domain - Set the URL you want to point to your Vimeo OTT site. eg: "http://spacemovie.com" Learn more here.
- Permanently delete your site - Want to remove your Vimeo OTT project site? Click the "Permanently delete this site" link to do so. More info here.