If you are selling transactionally (TVOD), you must sell your content for a minimum of $1 per Product. If you have a subscription (SVOD), you can charge customers a minimum of $1.99 for monthly subscriptions, or $12.99 for annual subscriptions.
However, you have some options when it comes to sharing your videos for free:
- We are currently beta testing a free registration product option. Learn more.
- If you are selling subscriptions, enable the free trial option to allow free access before customers are charged.
- If you have backers, friends, and family that you'd like to give access to at no charge to them, send them a screener.
- You can set certain videos within a collection as 'public' for non-subscribers.
- From the admin, go to Content > Videos, then select the video.
- Open the Distribution settings.
- Under Plans, select Anyone.
- If you have free content available on YouTube, you can use annotations and cards to draw your YouTube audience to your Vimeo OTT site to preview and purchase your paid content.